Wednesday, March 12, 2014

WIW

One of my goals this week is take body measurements and photos to help track my fitness progress.  For the first time, I took said measurements this morning.  The number on the scale is sometimes hard to see, but these measurements were even more sobering.  Without further ado, here they are.

Left Arm: 12.25"
Right Arm: 12.5"
Bust: 36.625"
Waist: 30.875"
Hips: 40.75"
Left Leg: 23.75"
Right Leg: 24"

As for my weigh-in, I am at 173.4.

Finally, here are my photos.



The shorts I am wearing, are an adorable pair of size 8, burgundy, semi-dressy shorts from Target.  I have only worn these shorts maybe two times because they have always been a little snug.  Currently, they are extremely snug.  As in, I could barely get them buttoned.  I want to be able to wear these comfortably this summer so therefore, I am going to continue wearing them in my progress pics so we can all watch them start to fit better :)

Check in tomorrow for an update of how my first run of 2014 went!

Pretty Strong Medicine

2 comments:

  1. Keep on trucking my friend! You will so get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are cute :) You have a goal and you will smash it!

    ReplyDelete