Thursday, May 29, 2014

Non-Scale Victories

Holy cow, it's already Thursday!

Having Monday off was a perk, but I am so happy this week is flying by. 

During the summer, I work half days on Friday so I am only in the office until noon tomorrow.  Saturday, Nick and I will attending Janae's wedding.  Janae is a good friend of mine and actually signed up to run with me during my very first half marathon in 2012.  She is going to a gorgeous bride, and I cannot wait to celebrate with her!



On to the real reason for this post, NSVs.

button


Granted, I am only on day 3 of the 21 Day Fix, but I already feel awesome!  I have tons of energy, and for once, don't feel like skipping my workouts.  I haven't been craving junk as much as I usually do because I am filling my body with wholesome nutritious foods.  Getting out of bed in the morning isn't as much of a struggle because I now feel rested and amped up to start the day.  Resisting temptations such as candy and alcohol is already easier.  

I am happy because I have finally found a program that works for ME.  The nutrition plan is easy to follow and tells me how much of what kinds of food I should be eating.  The workout videos are fun and actually fly by.  They probably fly by because I've developed a woman crush on the amazing Autumn and her rockin' bod :)
If I could trade bodies with one person, it would be Autumn!

When June 16th rolls around, and I am finished with the first round of 21 Day Fix, I know I am going to see and feel some awesome results.  I am beyond excited to share this journey with you!


3 comments:

  1. Glad that 21 Day fix is working for you! Can't wait to see your results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is an amazing feeling to find something that words for you :) Enjoy your 1/2 day tomorrow, and a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really does make one feel amazing :)

      Delete