Wednesday, May 14, 2014

WIW



This one is going to be short, sweet, and probably my only post for the week.

Getting your wisdom teeth out really sucks.

I'm 99% sure I have dry sockets.

Five days later, the pain is constant, the meds are not working, my mouth tastes really bad all the time, I can barely open my mouth wide enough to properly brush my teeth, and I'm still eating soft foods.

I have an appointment today for a checkup. 

I haven't been working out because my mouth hurts so much that it gives me a raging headache.  Luckily, the last 5 days of eating soft foods/liquids has helped me lose some weight.

Last week I was 174.8. This week 173.8.

Booyah.  1 pound.  I'll take it.

On Friday, I'm off to NJ & NY to visit my BFF until the following Tuesday.  I'm super pumped, and really hope my mouth feels better by then!!

I hope everyone is having a fantabulous week!


6 comments:

  1. Oh man so sorry about the mouth pain! Hopefully at the appt today he can work out why it's causing so much pain!

    Great job on the scale though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about the pain you are having. I hope they can get you fixed up and feeling better by this weekend. Sounds like it's going to be a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They don't recommend working out (well "strenuous activity") after tooth extractions (for 3 days I think it was). I hope they can fix you up so you can enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the loss! Sorry about the teeth!

    I hope you can stop by and visit:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/05/weigh-in-wednesday-51414-week-5.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the loss! Sorry about your teeth pain though!

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the loss- Hope you are feeling better! I hated getting my wisdom teeth out.

    ReplyDelete