Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Update

Hello! It's been a while.  

Between horrid mouth pain, warm temperatures, and traveling, I've been a busy girl!  Here is what I've been up to during my blogging absence.

Having my wisdom teeth removed, and experiencing the joys (NOT) of dry sockets.
Chipmunk cheeks
Flying out to New Jersey to see my bestie graduate with her MBA.


Spending a day in New York at the MET.

Not exercising.

Helping Nick's brother demo a 20-year-abandoned house on the lot next to his place that he just bought. This was cool, and disgusting at the same time.  It is miraculous what 4 men, 2 women, a skid loader, a huge dumpster, and fire can do in a weekend! I really wish I would have taken before and after pictures of this project!

Drinking  a lot of beer.

Hosting a baby shower for my brother & his girlfriend.  Her due date is 6/14, but she could pop any day now.  We're all holding our breaths, and waiting for the call that my new nephew is on his way!


Getting sunburned.

Eating like a cow.

That basically sums up my life since my last post.

Now, on to goals and such.

My May goals (Get out of 170's, track everyday, 30 mins of movement a day) from the beginning of the month have not really panned out.  The month isn't quite over, but I can already tell you that all 3 were a bust.  Over it, and on with it.  June it right around the corner, and I will make it a much better month!

Today, I officially kicked off the Beachbody 21 Day Fix program.  I'm pumped to get my nutrition back on track, and to get my body moving.  I have myself a Beachbody coach, and her support has already been amazing.  I am really excited to see where the next 21 days take me!

Before I develop some monthly goals for June, I'm going to share my goals for this week.

Stay on track with my meal plans.
This means no candy or booze this week!

Log 50 miles.
Between running, walking, and biking.

Take before photos & measurements.

Track. Track. Track.



No comments:

Post a Comment