Wednesday, May 28, 2014

WIW



Another Wednesday, another weigh-in.

175.9

Ugggghhhhh.

I'm up 2.1lbs from two weeks ago.  That's what happens when you eat like a piglet and don't workout.  I am hoping it's a lot of water weight from all the sodium packed foods I've been eating.  Since I started the 21-Day Fix yesterday, I'm sure next week's weigh-in will be much better!

Speaking of 21-Day Fix, day 1 went really well!  My nutrition was spot on, and I didn't even crave any sweets yesterday.  I really wanted to have a beer after a long day of work, but I was strong and resisted the temptation.

Besides doing really well in the food department yesterday, I also got in a killer workout.  I did the program's Cardio Fix video.  Holy shit.  It was tough.  Many times, I wasn't able to do the full move and had to do the modified move instead because I am super out of shape and it was intense!  I was already sweating bullets after the warm-up.  My entire body is sore today, but it feels so good at the same time. 

Today, I have the Upper Body Fix video and a walk with my aunt and the dogs on the schedule.  I might try to sneak in a 2 mile run also.

I want to make the most of these 21 days, and make my coach proud, so I'm going to pack in as much activity as I can, without burning myself out.  If I want to see results, I need to double my efforts!

Happy Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. Some days I was sweating after the warm ups also. Glad you're enjoying the Fix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super pumped about this program. So far, I love it!

      Delete
  2. I thought this week would be a total bust because I was a bit of a piglet too. My walking must have been my saving grace this week. Good luck this week!

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/05/weigh-in-wednesday-52814-week-7.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure next week will be awesome :) Good luck with the 21 day fix!

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete