Monday, May 5, 2014

Weekend Recap & Micro Goals

 My macro May goals (tracking everyday, 30mins of exercise everyday, and getting out of the 170's) are not off to the greatest start.  So far, I have only tracked and exercised 1 out of 4 days...oops.  

Over it, and on with it.  I still have 27 days of the month to turn things around!

Here are my excuses, besides being lazy, for not tracking and working out in form of a weekend recap.

Friday after work, I sped home to let the dogs out, feed them, play for a bit, and wolf down some dinner.  Then, Nick & I headed off to the symphony.  It was so much fun, and I would love to go again!  I wish Nick and I would have taken a picture together that night.  We don't dress up too often, and we both looked so nice, I wish I had the evidence now!

Saturday, we had a wedding to attend in another state.  Well, two states actually.  We live in southern Wisconsin, and the wedding ceremony was in northern Illinois, and then the reception was in north eastern Iowa...LOTS of driving!

Both Friday & Saturday, I was go, go, go from 7am until after midnight.  I am NOT an early morning workout person, so there's my excuse for those two days.

On to Sunday.  I did absolutely nothing on Sunday.  Nothing.  Not a single thing.  Besides using the bathroom or getting something to drink (Nick brought me breakfast in bed) I didn't physically get out of bed until 3:30pm.  

It. Was. Glorious.

I still had plenty of day to get a workout in after my laziness of the morning, but instead, I decided to bing-watch Archer, do all of my Spanish homework for the week, and clean out the refrigerator.  I may not have been active, but at least I was productive and got my school work out of the way and have a spot less fridge!!


Fitnasty for Life

Now, some micro goals, to help me through the week, and to aid in chipping away at the macro goals.

1.  Between walking the dogs, and running, log at least 25 miles.

2. Start a strength training routine.

3.  When I feel an urge to binge, do something active instead, e.g. walk the dogs around the block, do 10 push-ups, run up and down the stairs a few times, etc.

What are YOUR goals this week?  Link up with the beautiful Carolyn to share!

1 comment:

  1. You've still got 25 days left in the month to kick ass on those goals-- you know what you need to do! :) I think your mini-goals are a great way to get on the right track-- specific, measurable and definitely something you can accomplish this week. Best of luck and thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete