Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Breaking Up


Sorry for being MIA.  My bff was visiting from NJ so I spent a few days catching up with her at her parent’s house near La Crosse.  Here are a few pictures that sum up our time together:

at a candy/ice cream shop

pre-run

post-run

wine tasting

just us being us 

Whenever Anna is around, a lot of candy, junk food, and booze is involved.  We also take tons of ridiculous pictures.  The running photos and the last photo are just a snipet of silly things we do when we take pictures.  I had a marvelous time with Anna, and I miss her already.  After all that fun though, I feel like a big bloated fatty today.  I need to get back into my routine stat so I can stop feeling so gross.

My fun filled days with Anna segue into the title of this post, I am breaking up with my scale for a while.  I have decided I am not going to weigh myself for the rest of May.  My next weigh-in will be June 5th.  I have not been seeing the results I want on the scale, and it’s bumming me out.  My body is changing in other ways though since my clothes are becoming loose and I had to tighten my belt, but not seeing the number on the scale change, or seeing it go up, can be very discouraging.  I am running a half marathon on Sunday, and I would rather worry about getting ready for that instead of the high number on the scale.  

No comments:

Post a Comment