Thursday, May 9, 2013

NSV

My legs were HELLA sore and tired yesterday from my Tuesday night run.  I used this as an excuse to not run last night.  I did have grand intentions of at least going to the gym, but then I had a few too many of these


So instead of going to the gym, this is what my night consisted of:




A lovely fire outside that included roasting marshmallows and makings s'mores, and taking ridiculous pictures of our DOGters.  Molly reminds me of a glamorous granny, and Skittles just looks like a boss and super bad ass. 

Now, on to some serious matters.  My NSVs for the week.  

I had to buy a new belt a few months ago and hated the fact that I ended up having to buy a large.  Even with buying the large, the tightest I could get it was on the second notch.  This means I almost needed the XL.  I'm proud to say that yesterday I wore said belt, and I was able to put it all the way to the LAST notch!  Before I know it, I'll need to buy another new belt and it will be a medium!!!

Coinciding with the tighten of my belt is the fact that my jeans are all slowly becoming too big.  I wear an 8 or 10 depending on the brand, and I now need to wear my belt with almost all my jeans!  I cannot even remember the last time I wore anything smaller than an 8.  I just might need to go on a shopping spree soon!!

I hope everyone else is having great Non-Scale Victories too!!   


button

3 comments:

  1. Great job on your NSVs! I could use a belt, but dread the huge size I'll have to buy! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping by from the NSV linkup. Congrats on the belt and the jeans! I've been having the same experience with a lot of my clothes and will probably be buying new jeans this weekend :)

    Ashley @ http://downsizingashley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great NSVS! Thanks so much for linking up to share. PS the dog is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete