Thursday, May 30, 2013

Non-Scale Victory

button

My NSV for the week is what I have been posting about the last few days: meeting my time goal for the half marathon I ran on Sunday!!  I’m sure my readers are getting tired of hearing about the half, but I’m proud of myself for rocking it so hard!!

I set a time goal of 2:10, and I ended up finishing in 2:09:12!!  I PR'ed by almost 16 minutes!  If you want to read a looooong race recap, check out my post from yesterday. 

I will be running another half marathon in August, and my goal for that race is to get a sub 2:00 time.


Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap...16 minutes is AMAZING!!! Keep talking about that as much as you want because that is amazing!! You will totally make that 2 hour time in August! Thanks so much for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is an amazing time! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete