Friday, October 25, 2013

5 on Friday



{ONE} Nick and I have a rather large master bedroom, and I want to rearrange our furniture to make a space for a reading nook for myself.  I already have the setup planned in my head, now I just need to buy the furniture for my reading area.  Our bedroom is yellow and gray, and these are the items I NEED want.




{TWO}  There will be a total of 6 dogs at our house over the weekend.  Yes, six.  Four more than we already have ourselves.  A week ago, I told friends we would watch their two dogs because they are going out of town, forgetting I had already told my mom at the beginning of the month that we would watch her dogs this weekend...  Good thing Nick and I are dog lovers, and none of the dogs are over 25 pounds!

Sarah & Nathan's dogs: a pug mix and a bug (boston terrier/pug mix)
Chloe
Dozer

My mom's dogs: shih tzus.  One is 14(!), the other is 4.  They are both spoiled rotten, in case you couldn't glean that from the picture, but oh-so sweet!
Zolo & Toby
{THREE}  Epic's construction appreciation event.  Nick is an engineer for a company that builds Epic, the nation's largest medical software developer, in Verona.  Nick is extremely proud of JPC and the work they do for Epic, so I am excited for him that he gets to show it off to his family.  His parents, his brothers, and his SILs, are coming to our house for a cookout, then we're heading to Epic for the event and tours of all the crazy awesome buildings. 

No, no that is not Hogwarts.  It's Epic.

{FOUR}  This sweater.  I MUST have it!  It looks like Skittles!!!


{FIVE}  Stocking up the freezer!  Now that the cold weather is officially here in Wisconsin, Nick and I will be loading up the freezer with delicious cold weather meals.  Nick is making his phenomenal chili, and I will be making a few different soups such as sweet potato carrot,  hot and sour soup, and Thai Coconut Curry...just to name a few.  It's nice to have these soups and chili on hand for quick lunches, or dinner when we're feeling to lazy to cook.  

Happy weekend!
  








No comments:

Post a Comment