Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Weekly Goals

*I started this post yesterday, but didn't get a chance to finish it until today.  Enjoy*

I am back from my camping trip.  It was so much fun, and so relaxing, that it was extremely difficult to get my butt out of bed for work today!  Not only did I not want to get back into work mode, but my body was also still tired from all the hiking, walking, and bike riding I did.  Here's a few pictures from the trip.

My mom's dog, Toby, rocking his adorable fleece coat.
Our hike to Treasure Cave and Sentinel Ridge.

Molly-Beast exhausted after above hike.


View of the conjecture of the Wisconsin & Mississippi Ridge.

Skittles-Beast workin' it like a J.Crew model.

The pumpkins my step-dad and I carved. 

Big Sand Cave

As for my goals last week, I did fairly well.  I unfortunately ended up only losing 1.1 pounds.  On Wednesday I was down 1.3, but put a couple tenths back on due my camping diet.  A lot of exercise is not going to accomplish anything if you're not eating well.  

I did great with drinking plenty of water, and I exercised everyday.  I may have only gone for a walk one day, but it was still activity!

This week, I have two goals.  One of them is something I have attempted before, but have yet to accomplish.  I want to burn some mad calories!!  I am already a week into my Diet Bet, and a tiny bit behind schedule so I need to bump it up a notch.  My goal is to burn a total of 3500 calories.  

My second goal is to track everything I eat.  I just cannot get back into the swing of tracking!  If I don't track, my mind acts as if I didn't eat like a cow, but my body and scale show the true results!  When I don't track I binge.  When I binge I gain weight.  When I gain weight I get bummed.  The easy solution?  Just track!

I hope everyone had a great start to their week! 

button

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! I just started a Diet Bet as well. Not that big of a pot but hey, got to start small sometimes.

    ReplyDelete