Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wednesday Weigh-In

Quick post today, because I'm swamped at work.

Weigh In Wedneday

ANOTHER positive weigh-in this week!  I am down from 171.7 to 170.4.  That's a 1.3lb loss.  

For my Diet Bet, I still have 3.8lbs to lose in the next 12 days.  That's a bit terrifying, but I know I can do it.  I just need to be extra careful that I do not indulge too much over the weekends, I stay away from sodium and candy (good thing Halloween is next week....), and that I stay active!  

Happy losing!  

------------------------
19.58/150
2.32 mile walk on 10/21

5 comments:

  1. Great job! Is this your first diet bet? I'm in the middle of my first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my first. Regardless of how I do on this, I've already decided to sign up for another one right away. It's a good motivator with the holidays coming up! Good luck on yours!

      Delete
  2. You're doing awesome! I'm almost afraid of diet bets with an actual goal weight to meet. I'd prefer to do one where you compete with others to see who can lose the greater %.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your idea. It is a lot of pressure to lose a certain amount in a defined period of time, but the worst that can happen is that I lose $20...and gain weight instead...

      Delete
  3. Awesome job! Sounds like you're on the right track to hit your diet bet goal :)

    ReplyDelete