Thursday, October 10, 2013

NSV & Camping

Happy Thursday!  I have today and tomorrow off of work because I'm going camping!

Yes, camping.  In October.  In Wisconsin.

Luckily, we'll have really nice weather. My family takes this camping trip to Wyalusing State Park every year, and there has been years when it has snowed!  The temperatures are supposed to be in the 60's & 70's during the day and low 40's at night this time. Perfect camping weather!

Overlooking the Mississippi River on one of the hiking trails
This is our last big camping trip of the year, and it is a blast. We carve pumpkins and have them lit up at night on our site.  We go to the wonderful apple orchards in Gays Mills.  We hike until we cannot hike anymore (Which means LOTS & LOTS of activity).  We commandeer a group pavilion to have a big fire in the stone fireplace, and eat chili.  The Badgers usually have a big game so we all wear our UW Wisconsin gear and listen to the game on the radio.  And, we celebrate my Aunt and Uncle's birthdays.

So. Much. Fun!  

On to linking up with the lovely KTJ for some Non-Scale Victories.

button

After months of chaos at work, slacking off, and putting on unwanted weight, I am finally developing a routine in my life again!  It feels so good!

On Monday, I set 3 goals, and I am rocking all 3. Hard.  I have worked out everyday so far.  I have been drinking so much water that I have to pee constantly.  And, I have already lost 1.3 of my 2lb goal! 

I feel so upbeat, happy, and high on life that I have no idea why I broke up with my active lifestyle for basically 3 months, and chose to feel sluggish and like crap?!?!

Well, I believe I have bombarded everyone with enough exclamation points to last for the rest of the week, so I am off to pack for camping. 

Finish your week healthy, and have a great weekend!!!!!     

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic victories this week! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is great, first jealous about camping--- and then great job getting all the active back into place and already being more than half done on the weight goal yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are campers, too! Absolutely love it! Great job on your NSVs and for getting back into the swing - I always feel better when I'm in control :) Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camping is great and it looks beautiful! Good job on all of your victories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is so great that you've set goals and are attaining them! Great job getting back into a healthy routine!

    ReplyDelete