Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wednesday Weigh-In

Finally!  I have a positive weigh-in!!  

I just did my official weigh-in for my very first Diet Bet on Monday morning so I will now be weighing in twice a week for the next four weeks.  This will help keep me conscious of my progress.  

On Monday, I weighed in at 173.5, and this morning I am now at 172.3. Wooohooo!

So, that's what happens when I stop eating like a cow, start eating wholesome foods, and get off my lazy ass.  Who would have thunk it!?!  

Happy weigh-in, everyone!



Weigh In Wedneday

3 comments:

  1. That's great! How tall are you? You look like you're in the 150s! I weighed in at 150 this morning. Last week was 145. My lowest when I was able to run 3-4x a week was 143. So frustrating. Damn scale....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm 5'10", so being tall helps distribute the weight better!! My goal is to get into the 50's. I agree, damn scale!

      Delete