Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wednesday Weigh-In

Good morning, lovelies!

Another positive weigh-in this week.  Down from 172.3 to 171.7.  Not a huge loss, but a loss all the same!

There are only 19 days left in my Diet Bet, and I still have 5.1 lbs to lose.  Completely doable, but I need to stay focused and on track the next few weeks.

Weigh In Wedneday

As for Ashlee's 150 miles in 15 weeks, I logged my first 2.30 miles last night.  


I went grocery shopping after work so I didn't get home until almost 8.  Nick made dinner, and had already eaten, so after putting groceries away, I sat down to eat by myself.  After eating, Nick wanted to watch an episode of Breaking Bad.  We're only in season 3, and I'm addicted, so I couldn't say no.  

By the time the episode was over, it was past 9.  We're old people in the fact that we're usually in bed by 9/9:30...in our defense though, we get up at 5:30!  I really just wanted to curl up and go to sleep, but instead, I made myself get up and take the dogs for a 40 minute walk.  

I also chipped away a tiny bit of my goal for burning 3500 calories this week.  I may have only burned 204 calories, but at least it's something!  Only 3296 to go...

-----------------------------------
2.30/150
204/3500

6 comments:

  1. Bravo to you for taking that walk after bedtime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I soooo didn't want to do it, but I'm glad I did! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Great loss this week and it is still a loss just the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the weekly calorie burning goal. What a great idea! YAY for a loss this week.

    ReplyDelete