Monday, June 9, 2014

I'm an Auntie, again!

Happy Monday, lovelies! I hope everyone had a stupendous weekend.

The best part of my weekend was welcoming my new nephew, Eivin (German spelling of Ivan), into the world!  He was born at 1:01pm on Saturday, June 7th, 2014, weighing only 5lbs 7oz, but a whopping 20inches long.



Eivin gave his mom and dad quite a scare, and had to be delivered via "crash" c-section, but baby and momma are both doing very well.  Daddy has a few more gray hairs, but he is also doing well :)

We also had some furry company from Wednesday through Sunday.

Quadruple trouble! Quadruple cuteness!
Health wise, this has not been my greatest week.  I deviated from my meal plan a couple times, and did not workout, at all, two days.  This is how my workout schedule turned out.

Monday: 1.50 mile walk, 2.07 mile run, 1.11 mile walk, Yoga Fix
Tuesday: 1.44 mile walk, 2.07 mile run, 1.09 mile walk, Cardio Fix
Wednesday: 2.18 mile walk, Upper Fix
Thursday: NADA
Friday: 1.56 mile walk
Saturday: 1.38 mile walk, 2.06 mile run, 1.22 mile walk, 11.07 mile bike, Lower Fix
Sunday: NADA

Saturday, I really pushed it in an attempt to make up for my slack-a-lacking on Thursday and Friday.  I actually got ALL of that activity on Saturday in before noon.  It really burned me out on Sunday though.  Sunday, I woke up like usual around 6:30, but laid it bed until almost 8.  Nick made breakfast and we ate around 8:30, and then I slept on the couch until 10:30ish.  I was utterly exhausted.  I would have kept on sleeping if we had not already planned to go visit baby Eivin again around noon. 

My lack of activity on two separate days really affected one of my goals, but otherwise, I did really well in the goal department last week.

Week of 6/2
Take my measurements.
Chest: 37.5"
R Arm: 12.125"
L Arm: 12.25"
Waist: 31.5"
Hips: 42.75"
R Thigh: 25.25"
L Thigh 25"

Two 20 minute stretch sessions.
30 minutes of Yoga on Monday
25 minutes of stretching Saturday

Log 50 miles.
Only got to 28.75

Develop a training schedule for running. 
I haven't officially made a schedule, but I did make the plan to continuing running the same 2 mile loop until I get my time to 20:00 or less.  I think it will take me another week.  I haven't uploaded my run yet, but if I remember correctly my pace was around 10:30.  Once I complete that goal, I will actually make a training schedule. 

Since it is Monday, it's a new week, and I have new goals.  There are only 8 days left in my first round of 21 Day Fix so I'm really going to put the pedal to the metal (I just had to Google whether is metal or medal...).

Week of 6/9
Log 50 miles.

3 2x Days.

Run 4+ times.

No cheating my meal plans!

Link up with Carolyn to share your weekly goals!

Fitnasty for Life

3 comments:

  1. Good goals this week! I can't wait to hear how 21 days fix works out for you-- I've heard great things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals this week and congrats on the adorable nephew :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals and congrats on the new addition to the family! He's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete