Monday, June 2, 2014

Goals

Happy Monday, my friends! I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Janae and Matt's wedding on Saturday was awesome.  Janae was that most beautiful bride I have ever seen!  Her dress was gorgeous, her make-up and hair were perfect...she was just fricking stunning.  Even Nick raved about how great she looked.  Matt was also a very handsome groom :)

Property of Sarah Schultz Photography
I didn't take any pictures, but here's a sample of how great they looked!

Now, what Mondays are all about, GOALS.
Fitnasty for Life

Last week, I had Monday off so I started my goals a day late, and wasn't quite able to follow though with all of them.  I think I still did a great job though.

Stay on track with my meal plans.
This means no candy or booze this week!
I did fairly well with this.  Friday night, Nick and I did go out for dinner, and I indulged a bit (who thought nachos as an app was a good idea?), but I worked out a lot early in the day so that made up for it.  I may have had a few drink over the week too...oops.  Two Bud Light Limes, a Wisco Wheat, a glass of Riesling, and a Bud Light may have sneaked in.  As for candy, there were Skittles on the tables at Janae's wedding, and I ate exactly 10 of them.  I am very proud of myself for not eating any other candy ALL week!

Log 50 miles.
Between running, walking, and biking.
I fell short and only got 32.15 miles in total.  Despite not reaching this goal, I did get a lot of other activity in.  Here is my workout schedule from this past week, which started on Tuesday.

T: Cardio Fix
W: Upper Fix, 3.5 mile walk
R: 2.58 mile walk, Lower Fix, 1.83 mile walk
F: 1.16 mile walk, 10.25 mile bike, Pilates Fix
S: 10.45 mile bike, Total Body Cardio Fix
S: Mowing 1.67 miles, 1.01 mile walk, Dirty 30

Whew!  That was a lot of activity over 6 days.

I kind of cheated, but not really, with throwing in the mowing.  We have a decent sized yard and a push-mower, and I always get SUPER sweaty when I mow so I decided it's a workout in itself.  Being curious, I wore my heart-rate monitor and my Garmin to see how many calories I burn/the distance I cover when I mow the law.  45 minutes later, I burned 362 calories and walked 1.67.  Not too shabby.

Take before photos and measurements.
I took photos, but not measurements.

Track. Track. Track.
I was 100% with this!  I tracked every little thing that I ate.

As for new goals, I have macro (June) and micro (weekly) goals.

June
Get into the motherf**king 160's!

Log a total of 250 miles.

Solidly complete round 1 of 21 Day Fix.

Buy a new bathing suit.


Weekly
Take my measurements.

Two 20 minute stretch sessions.

Log 50 miles.

Develop a training schedule for running. 

What are YOUR goals this week?  Link up with Carolyn to share!







1 comment:

  1. Great goals this week. Swimsuit shopping is TOUGH, but I've actually had really good luck using Figleaves.com. The suits are a little more expensive than an Old Navy or Target suit, but you can really find the perfect top and bottom separates (key for me, because I have a large bust). Good luck this week!!

    ReplyDelete